Follow me and ssweetcheeks on Make00p!
2. Apply an ivory eye shadow to the brow bone and inner corner of the upper lid.
3. Apply a light neutral taupe color all over the lid.
4. Apply a light/ neutral plum color to the crease and outer corner of the upper lid.
5. Take a stiff pencil brush and apply a dark gray color to the outer corner of the upper lid and crease.
6. Pull the gray color across the crease line and end at the inner eye corner of the upper lid.
*be sure not to get the gray on the center of the lid*
7. apply the purple color to the outer bottom lash line.
8. Take a shimmery white color and apply it to the inner half of the bottom lid and inner corner of the eye.
9. Line the eyes (make sure to tightline for a more finished look).
10. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
(Optional) 11. Apply false lashes
Cover up any glue marks with a black eyeshadow (using a liner brush).
(optional) 12. Use the eyelash curler and bind your real lashes with your false ones. This will create a more natural appearance and you won’t look like you’ll have falsies on! :D
13. Fill in your brows and finish the rest of your face. Apply a pale lip color so that there will not be any color competition between the eyes and lips. (try to stay away from bronzers and intense blushes for a similar reason).
Have fun guys!
Follow me and ssweetcheeks on Make00p!
Google “trypophobia” if you want to know what I’m talking about. Shit grosses me the fuck OUTTT UGGHHGHGHGHGHGG. Fear of asymmetrical hole patterns, lotus pods, in the skin… FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT……
Everyday Quick Eyeliner
I kind of use this on a daily basis, especially when I’m in a hurry in the morning. Products I used is listed down below, with links! <3 happy makeup-ing
Start off with eye primer on your lids!
1. Place 1 drop of (rhoto) eyedrops into the eyeliner cake to activate the mixture.
2. Mix the eyeliner brush until it’s a pasty consistency.
3. Tightline the upper waterline of your eye.
4. Use the remainder of the mixture and line the upper lash line. Wing out the liner just a bit.
5. Take a (shimmery) earthy green eyeliner (waterproof) and line right on top of and a little past the black liner to soften the look.
6. Line the lower lashline halfway.
7. Use your eyelash curler. Put mascara of your choice on your upper and lower lashes.
and your DONE! :] simple&easy <3
Check out mine and sweetcheeks’ makeup blog~
Easy Wearable Smokey Eye
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer to ensure that your hard work stays put all day, then apply a matte beige highlight to the brow bone and inner corner. (Too Faced eyeshadow insurance and Urban Decay’s Foxy)
2. Apply a dark brown or black base to the lid area. (MAC Blackground paint pot)
3. Apply a medium, peachy- brown eyeshadow to your crease, concentrating on the outer corner. (Mac Texture e/s)
4. Apply a red-brown bronze eyeshadow on top of the black or dark brown base you applied earlier. (Mac Mulch e/s, Milani Java Bean e/s is a very close dupe)
5. Apply eyeliner and mascara. (Maybeline line stiletto and Clinique lash power mascara)
6. (optional) Apply false eyelashes for a more eye-opening effect.
JAY PARK - DIRTY BASS @FAREASTMOVEMENT @TYGA (by jaybumaom0425)
As I avoided some potholes on the road, A FUCKING COP PULLS ME OVER!
Cop: Do you know why I stopped you?
Me: Because I avoided some potholes?
Cop: Why were you driving in the opposite lane?
Me:….to avoid some potholes?….I’m a bad driver?
Cop: Can you step out of the car please?
Me: (in my head: WHAT THE FUCK!? HE SERIOUSLY FUCKING THINKS I’M DRUNK!?)
…..And so, he fucking made me do the Drunk Line test… y’know, the one that you have to touch your nose with one hand and stick out your other arm…then switch off each time you take a step? YEAH THAT ONE. WHAT THE FUCK?!
Obviously, I passed. And he goes off on driving safety, drunk driving, and giving me a warning. FUCK YOU SIR. FUCK YOU!
a photoset of the dog flower
this is actually my favorite gif on tumblr